Choose a bike and unlock it to start the trip. The bike number will be displayed with the following commands:
- “Reachable Area”, which displays on the map the area covered by the bike and battery charge level;
- “Select Another Bike” to change a bike;
- “Press to Unlock” to start using the service
Check if the name of the bike displayed on the screen corresponds to one of the bikes at the docking station and unlock it. Alternatively, you can choose another bike tapping “select another bike” and start using the service.
àHow to grab a bike:
- Sign in >
- tap “Find Nearest station” >
- Locate the nearest station with at least one bike available >
- tap “Grab a Bike” >
- check if the name of the bike displayed on the screen corresponds to the bike at the station >
- tap “Press to Unlock”.
àTo select another bike: tap “select another bike” > “Choose your bike” > “Press to unlock”.